Lilypie 3rd birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

5 Months

Our little chunker is now 5 months old!  She's a pretty happy baby, although she definitely does have her moments.  Doug likes to say she gets her temper tantrums from me, all I can do is laugh at that one.  I have to remind him of the number of items he's thrown in the lake or flung across the room because it just wasn't cooperating with him!  I think we ALL know the truth to that one....she's a Stein ;-)  She also looks nothing like me, but looks more like her Daddy everyday.  The one thing she did have of mine was her eyes, but now they're pretty much brown.  Isn't that how it goes, I'm the one that carried her for 9 months and went through all the pains of pregnancy and labor and she comes out looking nothing like me!  Maybe with time it will change....yeah, we'll go with that.

Addison is doing great though.  She smiles at everyone and giggles at nothing.  You could just talk to her and she will start laughing.  She finally rolled over last week from her back to her stomach!  I've been trying to get it on video, but haven't had much luck so far.  Once I do though, I'll upload it.  We're also working on sitting up.  She does ok for a minute, but then ends up bending completly over, head touching her legs.  She loves having little conversations with you.  Her voice will get really high-pitched and then real low and will go on and on.  It's so stinking cute!

Here are some pictures of the last month.

We put in steps and a sidewalk to our front door (which no one will ever use!)

Here's some before pictures...

And after...


Addison put her footprints in the sidewalk.


The caption that comes to mind on this picture is "What you talkin 'bout Willis?"

I showed Doug this blog about a month ago and he said "You need more pictures of yourself."  Uhh, really?!?  And how would I go about doing that?  I think he got the hint because that night he caught Addison and I saying our prayers.

Labor Day weekend, hanging out with Grandma Joan.


You have a baby....in a bar!  Ok, so it doesn't count when it's an outside bar right?  We went on a houseboat ride and stopped at Water Street for a bit.  Hangin' with Grammy Cheryl.

I love this picture, this is usually how she is, so smiley.

Daddy's birthday...I got him a cake.

Visiting Papa Mike on a beautiful Friday.

Mom, seriously?

I know her head's cutoff here, it's so hard to try and take the picture one-handed, but I love the face and big eyes.

She loves her jumparoo!

Picking our pumpkin at Grandpa Real's.

Oh, such a hard life.  This is how she eats now, with her hand over her eyes.

Cousin Margo's Baby Shower, can't wait to meet little Daniel in November!

Cousin Jack was always staring at me and I couldn't care less.
"Hey Addison...hey Addison...over here, I'm over here"

Finally some interaction...

So cute holding hands!

Chilly houseboat ride with the Stein family.

She kept smiling in her sleep.  I wonder what she was dreaming about?

5 months old and so big!!



No comments:

Post a Comment