Lilypie 3rd birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 1, 2011

11 Months!

Our little stinker has reached 11 months already.  She is advancing so quickly, it's hard to imagine just a few
short months ago she was barely mobile.  Those days a looong gone and we're fastly approaching the walking stage.

Addison has taken up to 5 steps so far.  Not sure that constitutes walking yet.  I guess when she starts to consistently do that, I'll go ahead and count it ;-)  And she probably would have taken more than 5 steps this morning if she hadn't reached the door.  She's standing on her own too.  Although it just depends on her mood and what she's interested in at the time.  But when she's in her "zone" she could stand forever!

Addison now has 2 bottom teeth.  Her first one came in a few weeks ago and then 2 days later the second tooth came in.  Honestly, her mood really hasn't been the same since they came in.  She's good, but is definitely starting to have her moments.  I keep waiting for another one to pop through because usually she's an extremely happy baby.

My prayers have been answered, she finally learned her second word - Momma!!!  She still says Dadda non-stop, but every once in awhile she'll throw me a bone and say Momma.  I was starting to wonder if she had us confused and thought I was Dadda or something.  Hehe.  It really is amazing when you hear her say your name for the first time.  Oh, and just this week I think she might have even learned a third word - Nona.  Apparently when she was at daycare (where my sister-in-law Tonya is the director) she stood at the gate, held her hand up, and looked toward Tonya's office and said Nona!  Tonya says she has 3 witnesses that can back her up on this one.  Tonya was very excited and I'm sure she'll be rubbing it in to the other aunts and uncles the next time we all get together!

She's starting to get very inquisitive about things and what they are and how they work.  She loves to open and close doors on her toys, she scatters and stacks the coasters time and time again, and she loves to crawl under and through things.  I think one of her favorites is crawling under Doug and through his legs.  He'll be on his hands and knees and she'll crawl under his belly and he'll bend down so she can't get through easily and she'll army crawl and grunt her way through, giggling the whole time.  I swear those two playing together is the cutest thing on earth.  I know many people think Doug is a big tough guy- but he really is a big 'ol teddy bear.  He'll crawl or "chase" after her and she gets so excited and cracks up she can hardly crawl herself. 

I think that's about it for the big updates.  We're getting ready for her 1st birthday.  We have pictures this Sunday and last night I ordered her birthday invitations.  Can't wait to celebrate!

I love to crawl and wiggle my way under this toy.

Crawling through the coffee table and bumping my head EVERY time.

Daddy...are you there..oh, there you are!
 

I love to crawl circles around the chair and play peek-a-boo with Mommy.

Having a bad hair day and not wanting to get dressed.

I emptied all the toys out of the basket and decided to get in myself! 

We celebrated Fat "Friday" at the Stein's.  Uncle Bruce gave me beads!

I'm always the center of attention at the Stein's!


I even get two people helping me put on my pajamas!

Papa and Nana were watching Jack, so we went over for a playdate.

Although every time I looked at or touched Jack he would cry.  (Look at that cute face!)

This reminded me of a waiter presenting a bottle of wine to a table.  It just needs a burp rag. 
Monsieur, here is your wine.

Aunt Janel tried to make me like Bam Bam with my hair.

Daddy feeding me waffles....I like those!

Busted...

Enjoying a nice day outside.
I LOVE my wagon.
Aaron came over for a day, he's my best buddy.

The perfect milk mustache.

I have to give Doug props on my new pantry.  I'm SOO excited about it.

Captured a few nice scenery pics, just thought I would share.

Ducks on the lake. 

I'm 11 months old!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment