Lilypie 3rd birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Park Fun

I work a compressed work week so that I can have every Friday off.  In the beginning of the summer, I had big ideas of doing fun things with Addison on some of those Fridays.  Well, here we are the end of the summer and I can only think of one time we actually did something fun.  I feel so guilty because Fridays end up being my catch-up day - cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, etc. - nothing fun for me or Addison.  So one recent Friday after the house was cleaned, I had to take the recyclables into town and thought that's it, we're going to the park and having fun the rest of the afternoon.  I have to learn that I can't get everything done.  I just need to leave the dishes and laundry, they'll be there when I return.

Here are the pictures from our fun afternoon at the park...


Miss Independent has to do it all on her own.




1 comment:

  1. It can be so difficult to juggle everything. You're a good mommy, don't feel guilty:) Looks like she had fun!

    ReplyDelete