Lilypie 3rd birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 13, 2012

The last few months...

It's been awhile since I posted, so here are some pictures over the past couple months.  We still have 1 more Easter celebration on Sunday, so I'll wait to post all the Easter pics together. 

Havin' fun at World Class Gym.

This is my favorite part!

Went to a birthday party and Maci and Abby were very protective cousins!

Cheeeeese.

Making cookies with Daddy on Valentine's day.

Just surfin' the net.

I am DONE with dinner!

Going potty!

Daddy was working on a Saturday, so Mommy and I
met him on-site with a picnic lunch!

I put my vacuum in the time-out corner.
It was bad...

Bundled up for a ranger ride....and eating.

Helping Daddy dig the area for my playset.

I was tuckered out and fell asleep right in my chair!

I even got Daddy to swing with me.

Riding the train at the Mills with Mommy.

Like father, like daughter.

Helping Daddy finish building the picnic table.

I got into the Vaseline and rubbed it ALL over my face.

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute! Looks like you are having lots of fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better the Vaseline on her face and not in her hair. Tim's nephews get into that stuff often and they always manage to get it in their hair.. I haven't had to clean the up after them but I watched Tim's sister do it a few times and it appears to be a bear to get out of the hair. She is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete