Lilypie 3rd birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

9 Month Pictures

Finally, I got a chance to take Addison's 9 month pictures.  She's healthy once again and back to her old self.  I took these all by myself, which was a HUGE challenge!  She's always wanting to crawl around and not sit still.  I had to position her, hurry back and get the camera, get her to look at me AND smile at the camera.  That was a major feat, let me tell you.  I don't think I will attempt this on my own again, for her sake and mine!  As you will see, I couldn't always get her to smile - she was so serious at times and no matter what I did I couldn't get her to crack a smile.  Anyway, here they are...

These were taken with her rubber ducky bathtub and robe/slippers that she got from Aunt Marcia.





And here we used the rocking chair from Grandma Eileen and Grandpa Bob.  The boots were from Aunt Tonya.

I'm so bummed this one is fuzzy, she has a perfect smile.













Since she just wanted to play, I brought over one of her favorite toys - the cookie jar with shapes and this rattle that she's obsessed with shoving in her mouth.  And the smiles disappeared!

No comments:

Post a Comment