Lilypie 3rd birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

9 Month Stats

Addison's 9 month check-up was yesterday and she's right on track. 

Height:   28-1/2'' (75%)
Weight:  19 (50%)
Head:     17-1/4'' (45%)  - Her head circumference has always been on the low side and it seems to be catching up nicely with the rest of her body (it started in the 5th %)!

The doctor and I discussed how she is gagging on most table foods and he wasn't quite concerned yet.  At her 12 month appt, if she still doesn't seem to have progressed, then we might discuss some type of therapy.  THERAPY?!?  I know it probably won't happen and she'll progress just fine, but the thought of therapy scares me.  I think of all the children that have issues and wonder how their parents do it.  They have so many challenges on a daily basis and require so much extra attention.  It takes a special parent to raise those children.  I always said I wasn't one of those people, I hope I never have to find out.  I know...thoughts of a crazy mother ;-)  We'll just continue to try new foods and I'm sure one of these days it will start to get better.

Addison hasn't been feeling the best the past few days.  She's had a very deep cough and I've noticed some wheezing every once in awhile.  Her appetite has lessened and her mood is not as spry.  The doctor heard a little rattle in the chest but said it was minimal.  He did find fluid in one of her ears and said to watch her closely the next couple of days.  Needless to say, she hasn't been in the mood for a photo shoot!  I hope to take some pictures as soon as she feels better.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment