Lilypie 3rd birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 10, 2011

Pumpkin Picking!

Addison and I went pumpkin picking at Pumpkin Blossom Hill in Red Bud Friday afternoon.  It was an absolutely gorgeous day and we took advantage of it.  This is a great place to go - they had plenty of things for Addison to do.  She hopped from toy to toy and was so excited by it all.  It was nice because there weren't many people there so Addison got to spend as much time as she wanted at each station.  Which now that I think of it, that's why it was such an enjoyable afternoon.  I didn't have to hover over her and make sure she wasn't taking a toy from another kid or attacking them!  When it came time to pick out our pumpkins she was only interested in riding around in the cart.  Ah well.

We also went apple picking on Sunday (with Doug this time).  I'll post those pictures soon.  In the meantime enjoy these!



Cheese!
Drop the golf ball onto the wall of pegs - this was a favorite. 

Hello there witch...

Bin of corn - hours of fun!

The corn maze
Finding my way through

I think we should go this way Mommy!
We made it to the end!

I was NOT a fan of the ball pit.

Flying the helicopter.

What a fun airplane.


Hi Thomas!

Anyone out there?

Hi Mom!

Let's get our pumpkins!

Holding on tight to my pumpkin.  What a day!


No comments:

Post a Comment