Lilypie 3rd birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

My how things change when you have a baby.  I remember BA (Before Addison) the Wednesday night before Thanksgiving was the biggest party night of the year.  Everyone would go out and you would see all your old friends and party till you dropped.  Well, those days are long gone and this year we had Game Night at the Muehlhauser's - kiddos included.  I wouldn't want to spend it any other way! 

Thanksgiving was a wonderful day filled with lots of family time and food!  Addison got to play with all her cousins and she even got in a little nap.  We had lunch at the Muehlhauser's and dinner at the Stein's.  We missed the Vasquez's but will catch them on Christmas.  Too many places to go in so little time!


I'll deal first, ok Jack?

Just watching the adults play their games.

We created our own game - the pillow game!

Thanksgiving morning. 
Daddy put on my diaper and I put on my boots.  All ready!

Having a little Cheerio snack.

Checking out the sale ads with Aunt Janel and Collin.

Nana and I were matching with our purple.

Another UNsuccessful grandkid pic!

Do I tell Uncle Bruce that I can do this on my own???
Nah....

I knew Papa would give me more to eat!

Winding down with some sing-along videos with Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment