Lilypie 3rd birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Addison got a little more out of Halloween this year but still didn't quite get the concept.  She didn't learn to say Trick Or Treat in time but she did say "Thank You" and "Bye Bye" to everyone.  Once candy was in her bag she instantly pulled something out and started to eat it, wrapper and all!  She did NOT like the scary masks or even people with innocent face paintings.  She would scream hysterically and cling to me with a death grip.  All-in-all I think she did enjoy it though!


Painting her little pumpkins.

Painting done.

I think this Tinkerbell costume will work.

Carving our pumpkins Doug Stein style, aka with a power drill.

Addison trying to carve her pumpkin with her own little knife.

Now it's Mommy's turn!

Giving the pumpkin some love.

Ok, so I had to try it out - it was actually faster than a
knife but it took some muscle!

Addison cleaning out her pumpkin.

I think we missed some.

Yep, here she is trying to sneek a seed.

The finished product!

Happy Halloween!

All ready to go Trick Or Treating!
Conner was a pirate and Collin was his parrot!




Papa Mike joined us Trick Or Treating.

And Papa and Grandma Stein stopped to see me as well.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a good Halloween:) I love the use of the power drill;)

    ReplyDelete